HP, one of the most purchased brands for the printer is well-known for its extraordinary features. Available in a number of models, they can sufficiently fulfill any of the printing needs. Also, the scanning feature adds to the purpose; however there are times when you cannot use the scan feature of HP printers due to some of the errors with its connectivity or functioning. The printer will not scan at all or will scan low-quality images. For those times we can help you at HP printer support with the help of our technicians.
- Also, we have provided some guidelines below which can help you in resolving this error:
- The printer should be properly connected to the computer and all the cables should be correctly connected. Make sure the printer is not connected to any surge protectors, uninterrupted power supplies or any other cord. Turn off and restart the printer again and then check if the scanning feature is working.
- Make sure there is no other software or program installed in your system which can conflict with the functioning of the printer. Disable or uninstall all the programs which you have recently installed in your system and then try to scan.
- Close all the other programs before scanning and then to increase the speed of scanning set the resolution to a lower point.
- In if in case you are receiving lower quality scanned images then increase the scan resolution and then check if the scanned quality has improved or not.
- Make sure the documents are properly placed and the paper size settings are accordingly set if you are receiving partially scanned documents.
- Make sure all the cables connected to the printer or the computer is not damaged or defective.
All these instructions can be applied when your HP printer is not scanning. If in case you need technical support for the same then you can make a call at the HP support number +1-800-329-1074. The technicians here can help you in resolving all the issues and errors with HP printers and can also provide with guidelines to use the printer in a better way.
Also, the technical staff is completely trained and professional in providing genuine solutions for all HP printing or scanning issues. The technical support is available round the clock so that there is no need to wait to get the right solution.